Monday, October 8, 2007

Thoughts on DBATB

I thought The Diving Bell and the Butterfly was an okay book. It was kind of interesting at first with few chaters that actually drov me to read until I became uninterested again. The were too many times when I would be reading the book and become interested with somethng and then the book would just wonder off until I was just mindlessly reading having no idea what was going on. The book wasn't as interesting as I though it would be but I can still see why people enjoy reading it. Im not saying it was a all out bad book im just saying I didn't find it all that interesting. It was a pretty easy read though, besides the fact that It got kind of dull at sometimes otherwise it was an alright book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home